Friday, July 08, 2005

Done with School

I just took my last final and I have to say..... Well, I won't say how it went. I don't want to be one of those people who talks about there tests. However, I am done and now it is my final ten days here starting tomorrow. It is going to be a great time and it will fly by really fast. Here's where I will be and when:

July 9: Still in Rome
July 10: Florence
July 11: Florence
July 12: Umbria and Tuscany by car
July 13: Venice
July 14: Venice
July 15: Lake Como
July 16: Lake Como
July 17: Back in Rome
July 18: Rome
July 19: Leave for Home

Well, there is my schedule and I will be sure to post at least twice during those times; however, I am not sure if I can put up any pictures during that time so I will put those up when I get back.

Also, I have received a few worried emails about me because of the London attacks yesterday. First, those attacks were horrible and the people that orchestrated and carried them out should be punished. Second, I know that you guys are worried about me but I am fine. It was a beautiful day in Rome yesterday, and beside being a little sick, I am doing great. I will be careful during my remaining time here. Third, despite some added security and hassle on my way home to Wyoming, I'm sure everything else will run smoothly and without any problems. But thank you for worrying.

Well, I have to get train tickets now for my travels next week. I already have hotels and such so this is my last thing I have to do. Can't believe I have a little over a week left. Its gone by really fast. Well, talk to you all and will actually see you all pretty soon....