Thursday, July 07, 2005

Finals Week

My roommates and I went out for a good dinner last night, one of the last one before Matt leaves to go home. It was pretty good, but I have had better since I have been in Rome. I have been studying a lot for this last test and I think I know the material pretty well. It is my civil litigation test tomorrow (for those of you who don't know, it is all about procedure) and unlike my professor at UW, I get to take in an outline. The rest of the day is set aside for reading through my outline and maybe to start to pack.

Oh, speaking of packing, I have my plans finalized for my last ten days. I will post those plans tomorrow so everyone will know where I am at. However, right now it doesn't look like I will have a reliable source for internet during those last ten days, so I might not be posting about those last ten days until I get back into the States.

Wow, I almost forgot to tell this story. Woman here get a way way better deal on everything. We were talking to a lady in our class here last night when she joined us for dinner and she was telling us all of these stories. The ranged from having dinners just paid for for them to never paying more than 10 Euros for a taxi. NO MORE THAN 10 EUROS FOR A TAXI!!!! Being a guy, it automatically starts out at 5 Euros for me and than is never less than 15 Euros and more than likely way over 20 Euros. Its amazing but not unexpected that that happens.

Anyways, back to studying....