Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Last Day...Ciao Roma

July 18:

Today was my last day in Rome. When I said yesterday that it was going to busy, I didn’t realize how tight everything would be. Because of the train schedules, bus schedule, and the hours the store where I stored my luggage, I didn’t get to see a lot of the things that I wanted to see today. I guess that means I just have more reasons to come back to Rome sometime then J

I was a good day though. I am already almost totally packed. I’m just waiting for my Ipod to get charged and than I will finish packing the rest of my things. I’m going to try to get to bed early tonight so that I can get a good nights sleep because tomorrow is going to be a long day.

My flight leaves here at 11:55 a.m. from Rome. So, in about 29 hours, I will be back in the United States. What sucks is the fact that I have about a seven hour drive after my flight lands…sooo, it is going to be a long and tiring day.

Well, this was an amazing experience. I hoped you all enjoyed reading my blog and seeing my pictures. Talk to you all soon.....CIAO