Thursday, June 23, 2005

Short week

Well, I haven't posted much this week because there really isn't anything to post about. I have just been doing homework and going to class. Speaking of class, I think my teachers have almost given up on classes too. They are basically reading from the book when they teach the class and there are one or two things each class that I or Matt knew that they didn't. Pretty bad, when I can read the book and know more than they do because they probably are just learning all of this as they go to by reading the book.

Classes aside, IT IS A SHORT WEEK!!!! I have a three day week this weekend. Tonight I am finishing my homework for Monday and than tomorrow morning I am taking off. James, Matt, and I are going to the islands of Ischia and Capri. Capri is a tourist trap and is supposed to be really amazing, but since it is a tourist trap we are staying on Ischia. Ischia is known for its beaches and thermal baths. Most of our time will be spent on Ischia. I think we might rent scooters for a day too. It is going to be a really great weekend hopefully. The only downfall is that we have to go through Naples again. Once again, I hate that town. It is horrible and I hope I don't get killed walking from the train station to the harbor.

Besides all of that, everything is going well. Hope all of you are doing well and are having great summers. Miss you all....have a good weekend and I will post about my weekend with pictures on Monday.