Friday, June 17, 2005

Back to full force

As you can probably tell, I got a new battery for my digital camera. I did this just for you guys so you could see some of the places I am going to. I paid a pretty penny too for the battery so you better like the pictures.

Well, I think I said that yesterday was going to be a beautiful day out...well, it wasn't. By the time my class was over, the clouds were starting to build up. I got caught in the rain on the way home. I was thinking about just waiting the storm out in doorway but I'm glad I just hurried back to my apartment. When I got back, it started to come down really really hard and eventually it started hailing. It rained for a really long time and the streets turned into rivers. So, needless to say, I didn't get to do anything last night except for study.

Oh, speaking of studying. Letters of Credit in an international business transaction suck!!!!! It is probably the hardest stuff I have done yet. But I got myself into it so I will just have to figure all of the terms out and what they mean and stuff and how they apply.

Today marks the end of the halfway point of my classes. I only have nine class days left and then a week of finals. Which means that it is Friday!!!! I am going to go see a few things tonight and than tomorrow I am going to go to the Vatican Museum, see St. Peter's basilica, and than head down to the capital to see the Pantheon. Should be fun. I'll post the pictures and post all about it on Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone.